How Do I Get Started?
1. Register for the SMCF Fundamental Series. We require all athletes to complete our 3 class Fundamental Series. During these 3 sessions you will learn the skills necessary to integrate smoothly and safely into our regular Group Workouts. We will cover all of the basic movements of CrossFit, as well as an introduction to mobility and nutrition. Mastery of the fundamentals is not only a prerequisite to participating in group classes, but will also make your experience at SMCF more meaningful and enjoyable.
Group Fundamentals Schedule for December 2013:
- Fundamentals I:
- Monday, December 2nd @ 7am or 7pm
- Monday, December 9th @ 7am or 7pm
- Monday, December 16th @ 7am or 7pm
- Fundamentals II:
- Wednesday, December 4th @ 7am or 7pm
- Wednesday, December 11th @ 7am or 7pm
- Wednesday, December 18th @ 7am or 7pm
- Fundamentals III:
- Friday, December 6th @ 7am or 6pm
- Friday, December 13th @ 7am or 6pm
- Friday, December 20th @ 7am or 6pm
*Pre-registration is required. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for registration dates and details about preparation for the series.
The pricing for our Group Fundamentals Series is $75. You can also purchase our Group Fundamentals Series Package for just $150, which includes a month of unlimited group classes. Payments can be made in person at the gym. For more information, please see membership and pricing. Please note that we understand your schedules are demanding and will do our absolute best to accomodate your needs and availability. However, if you sign up for the Group Fundamentals and are unable to attend a session, there is a $10 rescheduling fee that will be applied.
2. One-on-One Sessions. These sessions are geared towards people who prefer to learn in a one-on-one environment. During these personal training sessions, we will cover the same skills as our CrossFit Fundamentals Series, and complete the same workouts, but you will receive individualized attention. 2 sessions are required to obtain the needed skills to graduate to the group classes. The cost for this is $125. You can also purchase a package for $200, which includes a 1 month unlimited membership.
3. Sign Up. Payments can be made in person at the box. We are currently accepting cash and checks (made out to South Mountain CrossFit) and credit cards in person at the box at this time. Check out our class times for group classes.
4. Contact us. If you are interested in learning more about CrossFit, would like a tour of our facility, observe a class, register for the next Group Fundamentals Series, or talk to a trainer, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call 484- 891-1198.
We look forward to hearing from you!