- Unlimited Group Classes – $140 per month/$375 for 3 months
- 3x per week – $120
- 2x per week – $100
- 6 session travelers pass – $70 (good for 60 days)
- Drop-in Fee– $20 per class (or buy and SMCF t-shirt!)
FUNDAMENTALS (required for all new athletes):
- Fundamentals Start Up Package (RECOMMENDED)– $210 (includes 6 required group sessions + 1 month unlimited membership)
- Group Fundamentals Classes only – $120 (includes 6 sessions, 60 minutes each),
- One-on-one Fundamentals Training – $180 (includes 6 personal training sessions, 60 minutes each)
- One-on-one Fundamentals Training Package- $270 (includes 6 personal training sessions, 60 minutes each + 1 month unlimited membership)
*The one-on-one fundamentals training is ideal you’re not able to make the group class, or would like one-on-one attention before you enter a group setting, this is a great option!
- Maximum Effort Barbell Club – $30 for South Mountain CrossFit Members – $100 for barbell club only and no CrossFit membership. Get more information here.
- Personal Training (60 minutes) – Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing
*Personal Training is a great option is you have specific athletic or health goals in mind, want individualized programming, or prefer one-on-one coaching attention. Contact us for small group training rates.
Military & Students: Firefighters, policemen and women, first responders, and members of the U.S. military and armed forces, as well as students receive a 15% discount on all memberships, excluding fundamentals and the fundamentals series package.*Valid ID is required*
Family: The first family member (highest cost membership) pays full price, and additional family members receive 20% off the regularly priced memberships. Only one discount can apply to memberships (i.e. a student cannot receive a student discount plus a family discount is addition).
SPORTS TEAM TRAINING, CORPORATE RETREATS, & TEAM BUILDING:
Packages and sessions are offered for a variety of ages and abilities. Please contact us for more information and scheduling.